Visitor Number

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Steampunk Artist Spotlight

Hello Friends!

Though many of you well initiated into steampunk are fully aware of this man, I would like to introduce to the rest of you Professor Elemental.  While I am not generally a fan of the musical genre of hip-hop, this wonderful blend of beats, jazz, comedy, and received pronunciation, cheerfully dubbed "chap-hop", is simply charming.  Without further ado, here is a sample of the man's work:



I suggest you pick through some of the footage behind the scenes, and in interview.  He's quite a charming fellow.  Indeed, if I ever produce any music, I believe I will attempt to make contact, and collaborate on a song...but that is the future.  A note of interest, The Professor is in a "feud" with Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer.


I'm keeping this one short, just wanting to give a little credit for exploring a niche musically, and succeeding wildly.  So to you, Professor Elemental, thank you!

Good Journey.

1 comment:

  1. Ah the Professor! Chap-Hop is both hilarious and inventive. Here's to a good view and a humorous listen!

    ReplyDelete